A Refund Request will be deemed valid only if made within 24 hours from the time of purchase and the request will have to be made through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the student's email address and the phone number used during registration in Shikho.
Conditions when refund request will be considered:
1. Course does not cover the content that was promised to the student
2. Purchased course is an academic program (full subscription and not quarterly), live or a pre recorded course with more than 3 months validity.
Conditions when refund request will not be considered:
1. Purchased course is an animated course
2. Purchased course is a test paper course
3. Purchased course is an already exchanged course based on a prior refund request
4. Purchased course is an academic program (quarterly subscription), live or a pre-recorded course with less than 3 months validity remaining
5. Violation of community guidelines
After a refund request has been processed,, the user will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com mentioning the Transaction ID or Reference number. The enrolled course will be deleted from the user profile and if a user wishes to enrol in the course again, s/he will need to re-purchase the course.
Refunds shall be made to the bank, mobile financial services account, or card with which the purchase was made within 10 days of the refund request being successfully processed and approved by Shikho Technologies Bangladesh Limited. A confirmation email will be sent to the user once the process is completed.
An Exchange Request will be deemed valid only if made within 24 hours from the time of purchase and the request will have to be made through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the student's email address and the phone number used during registration in Shikho. The purchased course can be exchanged if it was not exchanged before and the price of the new course is the same as the existing course or higher than the existing course. If the price is higher, the user has to pay the additional amount.
Shikho has full authority to change the T&C from time to time and case by case scenario.